BEVER CH 7502 Bever -
We are located in Bever, a village where time seems to have stood still for a hundred years.
The Chesa Salis (built in 1590) was originally a farm house; it consisted of two main buildings, the living area and stables with a hay loft.
The owners were the Moeli, wealthy merchants who had immigrated to Bergamo and were happy to spend many a summer here.
The house was sold to Rudolf von Salis in 1877, an offspring of one of the most important families in the Engadin and Bergells region.
As the “Power of Dynasty” was in its final bloom, Rudolf von Salis gave the contract to Nikolaus Hartmann, a Swiss German architect who lived in Engadin to rebuild the property into a fine house fit for the lord of the manor.
Hartmann married the two existing buildings together utilising the then prevailing eclecticism creating a harmonious composition.
SHOW Top ServicesTV in rooms
We speak English
We speak French
We speak German
Small pets allowed
[ Hide TOP services ]
SHOW other servicesBreakfast Buffet
Telephone in rooms
Credit card accepted
[ Hide other services ]
|Home Page - POSITION - PRICES - SPECIAL OFFERS|